Friday, November 17, 2006

The hype is insane...


Give blood for the Bucks! Being a staff member at OSU, I am forced to take in a lot of OSU propaganda. Tomorrow is the biggest game in college football - Michigan vs. Ohio State. For the last week and a half the media has bombarded us with OSU hype. More than usual, I guess, because OSU is undefeated this season and Michigan has only lost one game. People fly in from all over the country to attend the game, and last minute ticket sales are up to $2,000. Traditionally there have been riots and all sorts of craziness after the game - whether OSU loses or not. I sure hope there's one tomorrow night, as that's more exciting than the game itself! Around here, if you shout out, "O-H" then someone else is supposed to say, "I-O". I offered a dollar to my friend this morning to shout out "O-H" as loud as she could in the middle of campus. She wouldn't do it. I don't think I would've either, even though this is 'beat Michigan' week. they're even letting us out of work early because of it! I guess that's a good thing even though I can't really take advantage of that. Sigh. Go Bucks, er, I mean, Go Riots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home